Information Collected within GoPlant
1. GoPlant Mobile application uses the camera to scan barcodes and QR codes. We store this data in a local GoPlant mobile application database, that is then synced to your hosted web site.
2. Pictures taken within the application are saved as converted text strings. Our GoPlant mobile application does not access any other picture stored locally on the device. Only images taken with GoPlant are transferred to your GoPlant hosted web site.
3. The GoPlant web site is used to define user accounts that may access the system. A password, username, full name, work phone numbers, and email address may be entered via the hosted or premise web site. It is not required to enter a real full name and the phone numbers and email address is optional and not required. Only if you choose to email alerts to your company users will an email address be required.
4. All data entered in the web site is stored within an SQL database. This database is not accessible by any other company nor is it read or accessed by Form Automation Solutions unless specifically requested during a technical support call. User data is never copied except during full and partial database backups of your entire company GoPlant database. All GoPlant data is never copied to any other party or used for any other reason.
5. All local mobile device data is stored in a GoPlant Mobile SQLite database and does not interact with any media cards, Android local storage, or files located on your mobile device. GoPlant does not access or read files from your Mobile device except those specifically written by our software.
6. GoPlant Mobile does not access any personal information on your mobile device. Your name, contact information, credit card information, and any other type of data is not accessed by GoPlant Mobile at any time. Data is strictly limited to the local SQLite database created on the device.
7. Answers to Form questions, Round questions, and Task Questions are stored locally and synced between either your hosted web site or your premise web site.
8. If you have configured GoPlant to send email notifications, this all happens on your hosted web site or premise installation. No email is sent from your device and GoPlant mobile does not access your mobile device email settings, data, or any email information.
We May Disclose Your Information in Accordance with the Law.
GoPlant hosted web sites never obtains personal information. No credit card data is collected. End users may opt to put in phone numbers and email address into the GoPlant system. This data is never accessed by 3rd parties nor Form Automation Solutions. We do not access or disseminate any of the data hosted on our web sites to mailing lists or 3rd parties at any time. We encrypt transmission of all information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Because no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information, data or content that Form Automation Solutions receives on your behalf to operator or use GoPlant. We cannot guarantee that such information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If Form Automation Solutions learns of any security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Form Automation Solutions may also post a notice on our web site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
Usernames and Passwords
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and password always. We recommend using strong passwords (over 8 characters' minimum) along with special characters. It is also recommended not to reuse a password that you have for any other purpose in your organization or at home. If you think your password has been compromised, please log into the GoPlant system and change it immediately. You are responsible for ensuring that your email address (if required) is up to date within GoPlant to receive email notifications you have configured within GoPlant. We do not recommend entering any phone number or email if you are not using these services within the GoPlant software. That information is not critical to the system and not required unless used within your company. Form Automation Solutions is not responsible for personal data transmitted to a third party because of a user's providing an incorrect email address.
GoPlant does not store local cookies and does not collect tracking information from your web site sessions on GoPlant.
If Form Automation Solutions is involved in a sale of assets, merger, acquisition, reorganization, or bankruptcy your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
We Post updates on our website whenever this policy changes
Contact Us if you have any questions or concerns
Please contact us at email@example.com, or by postal mail at Form Automation Solutions, Inc.4450 Sojourn Drive, Suite 300, Addison, TX 75001.